Thread: New #12 Jersey
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007   #9
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New #12 Jersey

I too am going to buy a Jacoby jersey.

I like many look for specials and got a battle red mario jersey (replica) at academy for $29.99. I was about to order a liberty white replica jacoby jersey online but think I may wait untill they start carrying it in stock so its like $75.

Jacoby doesn't plan on switching his number either. That was one thing I was worried about as well. #12 is what he's sticking with.

Q: I'm too lazy to look up on google the past OROY winners. What positions have they generally been? QB and RB? I think WR may be kind of tough to win OROY although colston would prob. have won it if he didn't get injured last year.

I brag to all my friends that I predicted Demeco would win DROY. This was during preseason last year. I have this funny feeling that Jacoby is going to at least be in the hunt for OROY- I think he's a long shot for sure but I think he'll at least be in somewhat of the consideration...
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote