Thread: New #12 Jersey
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New #12 Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59hitshard View Post
I just ordered my new #12 Jones Jersey from NFL Shop. I sure hope he plays as well in the regular season as he has this pre-season. I hate to make a $230 investment on a rookie but I think there is something special about this guy. I just read Jacoby didn't start playing until his junior year of high school in New Orleans and was 5'7 150 pounds. He went to Southeastern LA Univ. on a track scholarship then on to Lane College for football. Wow now he is 6'2 220. Could he still be growing? Maybe by next year he will be 6'5 250 and running a 4.3 forty. Now that would be a hell of a third round Pick.
Welcome to the boards, Jacoby... or NFL/Marketing guy here to pimp jerseys...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote