View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004   #18
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Why do you hate me so much? Reguardless of strenth of schedule we ended up at 10-6 We cant decide our schedule. We made a 10-6 record out of it. One thing you cant deny is we beat NFC champs Carolina Panthers fair and square in the regular season, with that it proves we could beat teams like them.

I knew the that strength of schedule was based on 02' stats.Why would it say 02 results on it? Thanks for quoting me by the way for some reason

So when you compare Dallas and Houston's coommon oppenents, you say Houston was a better team last season?

Last edited by HowBoutThemCowboys!; 06-04-2004 at 01:59 AM.
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote