Thread: 1560 Am
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007   #13
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: 1560 Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes I have but for some reason it has been cutting in and out lately. So I been listening to 790 ........ If they do streaming on 1560 and 97.5 I will check them out as well.

here ya go, Spec. 1560 in streaming glory.
1560 The Game Streaming MP3

you have to have a non-Windows Media Player mp3 player for the stream to work at this time. I tried the WMP link and it didn't work. Just as long as you have Itunes or WinAmp you should have no problem with the link above.

if you have any problems let me know and I could help. I remember how bad Austin sports radio was back in the day during the infancy of the internet there wasn't any alternatives either. It was ESPN or ESPN.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 08-22-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote