View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007   #29
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

I am sorry I am on regular season already

The lot opens 5 hours before kickoff and we are there promptly. If you do not have a platinum parking pass then you will need some help with how to get there. I believe there is a map showing the Blue crew spot on this board somewhere. I will find out for you. You can arrive at any time as we are just crazy about tailgating. If the game is at 7 then the lot opens at 2. If you go to the cryboys Texans tailgate thread you will see we are planning this week.

Feel free to chime in and ask questions or do whatever you need to get the info you need. It will be a pleasure to meet you and congratulations on getting your tickets. By the way the PSL to me just means that I own a little bit of the team or the seat or something.