View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Hey Nitro,

Just read this thread and was quite suprised as is every one who knows the Texans. It would be my understanding that your excitement you have now should have started at the first practice. Anyway it is wonderful that your getting the attention you need and if you need anymore help just ask, its not the Texans in general but probably who you talked to.
I would like to personally invite you and your family to come out to the platinum Lot Space B-2 and enjoe a day of tailgating with the Blue Crew. You will be able to place a lot of faces with names and you and your family will have a wonderful time. For your info we start at 7am and carry on till dark after the game. It would be an honor to have you come by and visit or just stay with the blue crew. The most important thing is though, Your A Texan.
Cause I'm A Texan and Texans take care of Texans.