View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Folks,
I've received a barrage of emails from the brass at the Houston Texans as well as John McClain himself from the Chronicle. My family has been invited to the game to view seating options before purchasing my season tickets and will receiving some merchanise from the Texans. I don't know what but I'm just feeling really important right now. In fact, I may be feeling a little TOO important. I didn't want extras. I just wanted a little bit of an effort from the Texans. Well, they're giving me effort and EXCEEDING that effort right now. I'm just near tears right now but I can proudly say that I've never been prouder to be a Houston Texan fan right now.

Please give props to Blake Steadman in ticket sales and Anna-Megan for taking the initiative to try and make this work. Especially Blake. He's definitely getting credit for this sale!

HOUSTON TEXANS!!

Thanks to all who sent emails out. Y'all arrested their attention and they're now devoting it to me and my family.
--Mike, Mary Jane, and Cage
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote