Thread: 1560 Am
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1560 Am

I can't get a signal here in Spring on the northwest side. I don't know if I'll listen to it at all to begin with. I've never tried listening to Jerome Solomon and Jorge Vargas. From the radio commercials 97.5 plays during the day, they sound like a bunch of loud mouthed losers with very little in-depth sports talk. I typically listen to 97.5 from 12-3 even though Dan Patrick left ESPN. For the most part the hosts they've gotten to fill in have been entertaining enough. Then I'll listen to Charlie P. on 790. Other than that it's the radio or my iPod

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote