View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #117
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
eh...cloak, VY had some pretty impressive stats his last year at UT....you may want to look them up. anyway...I need to go make some tea or something.
I'm a Longhorn fan, and don't really know much about his stats except for 1-0 in National Championship games... (OK, maybe a bit more)
As a fan, I DO know there were too many times that I cringed when he passed the ball, thinking "that pass gets picked off in the NFL".
Too many soft, floating passes for my comfort level. It happened more than a few times against USC, too.
On the other hand, he may be good enough that he knew instinctively that he could get away with a less than pin point pass... I'm not making a joke there, maybe he just knew...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote