View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005   #6
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 4112 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
A little talent is better than air. I think they rewarded Miller for his hard work in year two since he was a hard worker and an overachiever. He didn't break the bank and he is a good clubhouse guy. That gave the Texans a chance to throw the carrot out to the others. We likely pursue a legit TE this off-season in one manner or another. It's one of the things I feel I am fairly sure about.
I agree 100%. In fact, if Joppru doesn't look like he's going to be a NFL player (only the doctors can tell you that), I wouldn't be surprised in the least for the Texans to use a first day pick on a TE.

They need a real dual threat guy. One that can catch and block.
noxiousdog is offline   Reply With Quote