View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not so sure their last SB was before the cap era. I remember they let Troy go because of his salary situation. They wouldn't have done that if there were no cap.

I'm too lazy to research it but I believe the cap has been in place for many years in the NFL.

Actually Hansen is a very good sportscaster. He's funny and doesn't tow the company line. If he doesn't like something he'll say it or write about it.

I just did a very quick Goggle search on the NFL cap. It has been in place since 1994. I believe the Cowboys won the SB in 96?? So that argument is a moot one.

Last edited by WWJD; 06-03-2004 at 11:40 PM.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote