Thread: 1560 Am
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1560 Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
Here are all the AM sports radio websites for Houston (at least that I know about):

www.sportsradio610.com

www.790thesportsanimal.com

www.1560thegame.com

www.kcohradio.com

I think KCOH just has Ralph Cooper's show from 5-7pm...

Mods, if I was not supposed to post this, my apologies...
Why would you not be allowed to post that?

I appreciate it. Thank god, I can finally listen to a decent morning show. 790 sucks, period, with the exception of Charlie. I can't stand the Mark and Andre tandem, which is weird because I loved Mark and Rich, but Mark and Andre is just too much nerd for me. So, I can finally listen to John in the mornings again.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote