Thread: Directors Club
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #8
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Directors Club

We bought two of these seats yesterday for a change of pace of our PSL tickets which we'll either be selling or giving away on a game by game basis.

For a FF player, I wanted to be able to stay up with other games as the Texans played and with the Sunday Ticket and multiple tv's, I should be able to do that. My wife will like the sofa seating, bars, semi-private bathrooms, and other nice things.

Came with either Red or Green parking of which I took Red. There is direct elevator access from the Coca Cola gate so very quick entry and exit. Buffet served and access to Verizon lounge as well.