View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007   #112
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ12p3uLk3Y

44 seconds into it... I can't spell his name.. I am not sure why he didn't wrap up...

I give vince this.. he has a way of getting key plays (3rd downs) to keep drives alive.. that what does make vince dangerous.
Rookie Kiawanuka (or something similar). He let up on the play because the week before a game was changed by a lame QB roughing call and he didn't want to change the game by drawing the same penalty. Dumb not to wait for a whistle though.