Thread: Andre FatHead!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre FatHead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
dskillz,
Do the Fatheads really work well?
My son is a HUGE Brian Urlacher fan and I was thinking of either getting him an Urlacher or a Bears helmet for his new room.
But do they work well? Stay fixed well to the wall?

At the cost of $100, they should work very well. I would like to have one, but need to free up some wall space in my sports room. If I remember correctly, Fathead ran a sale after football season last year and had I believe a two-for-one sale or close. It would be nice if they would make another offer like that. If so I would jump on it and rearrange some flags and banners.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote