View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007   #105
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You have an agenda, and it is more and more obvious with each post you type. The 2006 draft is water under the bridge. The sooner you accept that reality, the sooner you can stop your myopic takes on this subject.
You mistake me having an agenda for taking a deep analysis of a situation. That happens very often on this board with my posts. My postings are more about a genuine analysis of a situation and deciding the best decision in my opinion on their merits.

The VY decision was wrapped up in so many things and even more missed opportunities. It seems so many people have their eyes closed to it for whatever reasons (Aggies that don't like Longhorns, Kubiak/WCO, etc.).

The key is winning the Super Bowl, and if that meant VY and Kubiak chaning his offensive scheme, so be it. I am tired of this WCO box. You take the best opportunity and go with it and make adjustments.

Make no mistake, the Texans have to stand on their own. The reason we are even having this discussion is because they can't win football games. So don't blame me for the discussion, blame McNair and the Texans organization.

These guys don't deserve a free pass for all the terrible personnel decisions.

But, please don't misinterpret my analysis as an agenda for some UT player.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote