View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007   #92
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Well, his college career aside,( I have my opinions on that as well) Jacksonville & NE showed the blueprint on how to beat him, which is to take away his ability to run. He will make some plays with his arm, but can he beat u with his arm consistently is another matter in & of itself.teams are going to start taking their chances with his arm & as of right now, i bet the opposition will come out on top most of the time. He's already got 1 strike against him: He has no WR corps to speak of....... Thanks Bud!
agree 100%. he will have to improve his passing skills to take the next step and it will only be harder due to the talent level thanks to Bud.