View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007   #82
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Well put but I will still disagree. He might have asked Mack to let him be himself but he also passed against teams that took away the run. Many tried to and he to work from the pocket.

As far as the pros. I was surprised at his development last year and thought he threw well against us and as I pointed out above, against the Giants and a few others. For a rookie I looked at it as a pretty stong platform.
Well, his college career aside,( I have my opinions on that as well) Jacksonville & NE showed the blueprint on how to beat him, which is to take away his ability to run. He will make some plays with his arm, but can he beat u with his arm consistently is another matter in & of itself.

teams are going to start taking their chances with his arm & as of right now, i bet the opposition will come out on top most of the time. He's already got 1 strike against him: He has no WR corps to speak of....... Thanks Bud!
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote