View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I think it was the stupidest move of the draft when Dallas traded down with Steven Jackson, Chriss Perry, and Kevin Jones just sitting there, I laughed my ***** off. Seriously Dallas has no chance to make it to the playoffs this year.
On the flip side, how do you say that the failure of a team with a great RB, but made the playoffs, to draft the 1st RB on the board will keep them from making the playoffs again. Julius Jones seems to have at least Troy Hamm and egg sandwich's potential. May not have been the best draft move, but won't determine their season.