View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Just in case you were wondering about houstontexans.com FF

It's one of NFL.com's alternative versions of FF.

Each week you have 300 points to spend. Each player has a predetermined Cost. For example, one week Peyton Manning may be 94 points to use, while Ron Dayne may cost 40.

The point values aren't always updated (injuries usually throw off their system).

You must pick a new line up each week (I think) 2 hours before kickoff of that firs game of that week. If you are late, you are out that week and score 0.

I played last year, but I stunk at this version. L plays it in a "celebrity" league, and kicks booty when she remembers to pick her line up in time.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote