View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007   #13
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher finds answers for Young's struggles against Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
I got the same feeling. The level of aggressive hitting was definitely not your normal preseason variety. That hit by Rodney on VY was brilliant though. All shoulder and then lifted his forearm into VY's chin. Now THAT is the football that I grew up with. Harrison walks the line between clean and dirty play but anyone who wouldn't want that guy on their team is just crazy. He is a baller to this day. All this leading with the helmet stuff just gets you hurt. Keep your head up and look at where you are going to hit. I remember coaches always preaching that.
I would love to have Rodney Harrison on the Texans.
The Patriots are a better team with him out there. The Colts would have had a hard time defeating the Patriots in the AFC Championship if he was healthy.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote