View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher finds answers for Young's struggles against Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
You know, in watching that game, I almost wonder if the defense retaliated for the first Tom Brady sack.Brady got sacked early in the game on a stunt by the Titans d-line. Took a really hard shot that led to an interception. A hard enough shot that you worried Brady might be hurt. And it put the Patriots down early in the game.

And then the can of whoopass came out by the Patriots D. Almost like, okay, you gonna do that to Brady, let's show you what we will do to your guy.

I haven't read anybody else saying that, but it is just my observation.
I had the same thoughts.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote