View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher finds answers for Young's struggles against Patriots

You know, in watching that game, I almost wonder if the defense retaliated for the first Tom Brady sack.

Brady got sacked early in the game on a stunt by the Titans d-line. Took a really hard shot that led to an interception. A hard enough shot that you worried Brady might be hurt. And it put the Patriots down early in the game.

And then the can of whoopass came out by the Patriots D. Almost like, okay, you gonna do that to Brady, let's show you what we will do to your guy.

I haven't read anybody else saying that, but it is just my observation.