Thread: nice start
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nice start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
There is no need to go to YouTube. Just go to NFL.com they have the video there. I saw it and loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see how the Texans D-Line performs against them this year.
I can wait. Our defensive line looks like Swiss cheese on the running game, and they seem to dance a lot with offensive linemen on passing plays. I'd say this is, by far, the weakest squad on our team in spite of four first round picks.

VY will raise his game against the Texans, regardless of what kind of season the Titans might be having at the time. It is a fun rivalry to watch, but I'm never going to underestimate the kid. He's got the heart of a competitor, and combined with a chip on his shoulder, he'll be a thorn in our side during even our good seasons (whenever that might be).