View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly I'm not a Cowboy fan. I've never had much interest in what they were doing up there in the past and back in the day I always had much more interest in what was happening in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincinnati (for obvious reasons). I used to get into the Cowboy hating thing but early last season I finally said goodbye to the urge to hate on the Cowboys. It wasn't that I "warmed up" to them or suddenly decided the Jerry Jones wasn't all that bad or anything. I just reached a point where they simply weren't relevant anymore. Unless they're on the opposite sideline from the Texans it's not something I care about.

The exception to this is Henson. Because of the obvious connection he has to the Texans I'm going to be watching him a little. I actually hope he turns into a good QB (though obviously I always want to beat him every single time they line up against the Texans).