View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005   #32
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

These fire Palmer threads are getting just plain goofy.

Seems like some folks just don't get the BIG PICTURE.

First, Palmer takes his orders and style of offense directly from Capers. Under a different head coach, Palmer would run a different offense. Do you follow me?

Secondly, after only three years, we don't have ALL of the personnel needed to run a consistent offense. Why, exactly, is this Palmer's fault? I guess you want to fire Casserly, too, because he didn't find all of the talent we need to win the Superbowl in our third season?

Thirdly, learn football. If you had a clue, you would understand that your calls to fire coaches and start from scratch would set this team back 2-3 MORE years, and by then, you'll be calling for more heads to roll.

I think I'll refrain from posting in any more "fire Palmer" threads because they are nothing but silliness.