View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Interesting SI Article on VY

As much as I loved this guy at UT, I would be lying if I denied that I was rooting for him to fail. Besides playing for the team I hate the most, I am sick and tired of all the VY Titan hype here in Austin. Friends of mine who were rooting for the Texans before now hate the Texans and are now rooting for the Titans. One of them just bought NFL Sunday Ticket just to see them every week. However that may not be necessary since CBS affiliate here started showing the Titans in lieu of the Texans last season. I also noticed our local Wal Mart is carrying Titans crap and they have NEVER carried Texans merchandise. VY stinking it up would put an end to most of this.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote