View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crowd at Bears game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
Dude its almost 2:30 in the morning and I just worked a long shift, cut me some damn slack. The last thing I need right now is a damn grammar nazi.

BTW what the hell does football IQ have to do with grammar?

I might not know how to spell STFU, but I sure as hell know when to do it........
Give JohnsonFan a break. He is merely showing us that he is awake during his English class.

During the second quarter I sat in the BullPen pub area to finish my burger as I was one of the unfortunate ones stuck in traffic and arrived late. At one point I heard the very loud cheer and was ready to cheer myself, only to find that it was for the Bears. They were out in huge numbers and let their voices be heard. The assumption that the Texans fans were loud at the wrong time could be inaccurate.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote