Thread: nice start
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #14
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nice start

While I dont put a whole lot of stock in preseason....

What that struck me, was how each QB handled a poor start. Vince seemed to let the adversity throw him a bit and never really settled back into his game. Brady came back out winging it and moving the ball like a pro.

And sure, that comes with experience and confidence, but it does make me wonder about Youngs ability to salvage much of a season with the roster around him, because he is certainly going to be seeing his share of adversity and uphill battles this year.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote