View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
it is not about going deep every time just get the man the ball, slant, dig, drag, hook.......you under stand what i am trying to say.the guy can motor just let him have the rock.
Opposing defenses don't want to see that. In fact, they don't want to see AJ with the ball at all. The cover 2 shuts all of that down and the way you beat the cover 2 is you rush for 200 yds. I know that sounds like a LOT of rushing yardage, but that's what the defenses are not defending. I don't think our O-line is doing real great with run-blocking either, because if they really were we wouldn't be seeing so much cover anything. We'd be seeing man coverage and AJ would be getting the ball, whether deep or not.

Just imagine what AJ could do in man coverage with safeties run blitzing!
HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote