View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crowd at Bears game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
I was at the game and again the dumb#ss home fans wouldn't shut the hell up (on snaps after a exciting previous play) when the offense was on the field.

I couldn't remember if it was Schaub or Sage, (too much beer at the tailgate), but the QB was even waiving his hands down to try to tell the crowd to shut the hell up.

For as much as the fans in this city bash the team, I really wish the football IQ of the fans would rise a little. Houston has some of the stupidest fans in the country.
I totally agree with you that fans need to learn when to shut the hell up, BUT, I do want to point out that the Bears fans made a hell of a lot of noise when our offense was on the field. I'm not saying it was ALL them, but, I definitely noticed how loud they were. I sit in the Bullpen about halfway up in section 116. I was SURROUNDED by Bears fans that stood up most of the game, and made their presence known. I also noticed huge groups of Bears fans on the visitors side that knew what to do, when! I'm NOT saying it was all their fault either, but, they certainly added to the noise level at times. Add in ignorant TEXAN fans, and it was enough to be disruptive.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote