View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #10
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crowd at Bears game

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
In the clips I've seen it appears it wasn't a packed house at Reliant on Saturday. Was it because of preseason or is the popularity dwindling? I hope it's not the latter. I'd hate to think people gave up on the Texans. Thoughts guys/gals?
It was very well attended for a preseason game. It started to clear out in the 4th quarter but all levels were pretty full at peak. The Club level (300 sidelines) is never full and those red seats are more noticeable when empty. Maybe that's what you saw.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote