View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Crowd at Bears game

I was at the game and again the dumb#ss home fans wouldn't shut the hell up (on snaps after a exciting previous play) when the offense was on the field.

I couldn't remember if it was Schaub or Sage, (too much beer at the tailgate), but the QB was even waiving his hands down to try to tell the crowd to shut the hell up.

For as much as the fans in this city bash the team, I really wish the football IQ of the fans would rise a little. Houston has some of the stupidest fans in the country.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-18-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote