View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The answer to the Jersey Question.....

I do not like that. They do not wear blue enough. Out of 20 games, only 5 times will the blue shirts be worn. That's wrong.

I do not like wearing white at home because it means the other teams are wearing their home jerseys in our stadium. I'm a little tired of Reliant looking and sounding like a home game for the opposing team. I know winning fixes that, but still.

I don't mind white for the Liberty White opener. And of course Battle Red Day is always special, but the blue shirts need to be worn at HOME exclusively.

How 'bout we get a freaking identity for crying out loud? You don't see the Cowboys or Steelers wearing 6 different combinations of their uniform. Hell, we've got white-white, white-blue, blue-blue, red-white, enough already. I can't believe we haven't done red-blue or red-red yet. The Steelers have black-gold at home, white-gold on the road....THAT'S IT. The Packers, green-gold, white-gold, you know they're the Packers when you see highlights. You don't see green-green and wonder if that's the Packers or not.

Sheesh, seems like the Texans are more interested in fashion than freaking football.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote