View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Not to turn this into a DC thread but ... That is one thing I truely love about the Texans as an organization. For the most part, if not all of it, it has been one class act from top to bottom. When I say that I am not talking on the field decisions (so don't even go there foks). I am talking off the field and trying the best they can to make sure the fans are happy.
I agree 100%. It was also very, very cool for YKW to do that. I've never been a big fan of autographs, but my son loves it. He's got almost every Texan from last years team and this years Astro's team. I think he likes to see the players up close and personal more than the signature.

Quote:
SheTexan, my only concern is that TexanTalk is not apart of the company board it is a private board, unlike the old fan board I was apart of (not the original TexanTalk). I hope that the powers that be will see this.
I think they have an idea which is the better board. I mean, they did make an attempt to change the other one.