View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #17
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Nitro! I am SOOO sorry your kid was disappointed! It is totally unexcusable for any child to be treated poorly, and have them leave disappointed. I had the same experience with my grandson when he was 9 y/o. The boy stood in line almost three hours to get David Carr's autograph, this was our second season. When they opened the gates, they allowed all the adults to just run him over, and didn't seem to care at all that a little boy was getting pushed around. They refused to let him in DCs line and he ended up with NO autographs at all. I complained on this board, just as you have, and you know who I got a response from? None other than David Carr and his Mother. David sent my grandson an autographed pic and arranged to meet him after one of the other practices, and he kept his promise.

Don't stay disappointed! You came to the right place to vent your frustrations! There are a lot of people who read this board who never post anything. Somehow or another, the word gets out, and your problem will be taken care of. The TEXANS have always been very fan friendly, and I would be surprised if they don't try to correct the problem.
I have to say I agree with this. They get a lot of people contacting them about a lot of stuff, but they really do want to do the right thing, even if they don't always do it.

I wish I would have talked to you before you went. Training camp I think is really good for watching the players, but not so good for getting autographs.