View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Nitro! I am SOOO sorry your kid was disappointed! It is totally unexcusable for any child to be treated poorly, and have them leave disappointed. I had the same experience with my grandson when he was 9 y/o. The boy stood in line almost three hours to get David Carr's autograph, this was our second season. When they opened the gates, they allowed all the adults to just run him over, and didn't seem to care at all that a little boy was getting pushed around. They refused to let him in DCs line and he ended up with NO autographs at all. I complained on this board, just as you have, and you know who I got a response from? None other than David Carr and his Mother. David sent my grandson an autographed pic and arranged to meet him after one of the other practices, and he kept his promise.

Don't stay disappointed! You came to the right place to vent your frustrations! There are a lot of people who read this board who never post anything. Somehow or another, the word gets out, and your problem will be taken care of. The TEXANS have always been very fan friendly, and I would be surprised if they don't try to correct the problem.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote