View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The answer to the Jersey Question.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I just wish they had made the SAINTS a red shirt day, instead of the freaking Broncos!! Don't know about you all, BUT, I'm getting a little tired of all the Bronco connections! Red shirt day should be reserved for one of our main rivals, like the Colts, Titans, and this year, the Saints! The Jags is always a red shirt day, and we play them tough! I could care less about establishing a "rival" attitude with the Bronco's!! JMO!! Venting a little today!
Understandable, but keep in mind that we play the Broncos on National TV on the NFL Network.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote