View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I appreciate your response in this thread. Here's the email that I recieved from the sales representative....
[/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/b][/b]

Now. I don't care about getting extras but this response appears to be as in the form of a 'form letter' which I consider to be a 'standard' response from the Houston Texans.

Regardless, it IS a response. My first in over six months. I'll take it at this juncture. I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what this is going to cost me but I could care less. I just want to watch my beloved Houston Texans no matter how bad they may be.

GO TEXANS!!!!
This seems like the person actually responded to you and your concerns...even went as far as putting tickets aside for you and telling you where they were...That is a major step for a professional football team...When I was trying to get PSL's I never got that type of detailed response.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote