View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #9
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Well, that is a depressing story, I must say. I'm terribly sorry this has happened - the Texans need to be for their behavior. Not that I think it will do any good, but I will email them about their treatment of fans who are deaf. That really is inexcusable.

I've given tickets to two different sets of folks who were very obviously physically challenged and the Texans were more than wonderful - even took them from the parking lot to the stadium and their seats in the little golf cart. Then picked them up at the end of the game. Perhaps you need to wear a sign that says, "I'm Deaf." or carry a cane/crutches to be used when you need some help.

I hope you do get some tickets. As to cost.... http://assets.houstontexans.com/asse...Season_r6x.pdf

Congratulations on your college graduation! Good luck and let us know if you get some season tickets.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote