View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
WOW....is all I can say. Sorry to hear about your misfortunate series of events. Seems more like a run of bad luck than the norm of how things are operated, atleast I would hope so. I haven't gone to a practice yet, but I hope to maybe next season, si I can't tell you if they are all like that or not. Try not to let these few idiots that were not cooperative ruin your passion to see it in person or create disdain for the franchise. Good luck in getting the tickets you wanted.
I appreciate your response in this thread. Here's the email that I recieved from the sales representative....
Quote:
Hi Michael,
Thanks for coming to training camp last night; it was definitely a pleasure to meet you and your family. First I want to apologize for our department not getting back to you sooner. But the great news is that I can help you with your options and I think you will really enjoy them.

You asked before about PSlís and Non-PSLís and what the difference is. When the stadium opened, the NFL and the City of Houston implemented a program called Permanent Seat Licenses in order to finance the cost of the stadium. So for about 75% of the seat inventory there are PSL stipulations.

It means that you own your seats for as long as you keep paying for your season tickets. It is a one time fee per seat and you own your seats, so you have the ability to sell your PSL to someone else. If the Price of the PSL increases (which it always will) you can sell it for that price and make a PROFIT. You have the right to re-new your seats every year or you can up-grade and move to a new location if it is available. Basically, if people want to sit closer to the action, they have to pay for it with PSLís.

We have non- PSLís left available and you still have the right to buy the same seats year after year or up grade if you want to.

You requested 3 seats together in Non-PSL seats. I have saved you a couple of different sets of 3 seats for you to look at. Because we are almost sold out, they arenít on the front rows, but I did go through and I tried to find you the best 3 seats.

What I have for you is in Sec. 632, Row R, seats 25-27. Or Sec. 638, Row M, seats 4-6. Or I have Sec. 637 Row P, seats 17-19. Those are the lowest and closest to the 50 yard line I can get for you.

The best idea for now is to become a season ticket holder! Then in January when we call you, we will ask if you want the same seats or if you want to move. At that time we will have better seats available to put you in. But you wonít have this opportunity if you wait until next year to buy your seats. We will not begin to sell to the general public until April, so you will miss out on the seats that Season ticket holders have access to for over a 4 month period and therefore not get exactly what you want.

If you can respond so that I know what you think of the options I would greatly appreciate it. We have some really exciting games this year with the Saints, Colts, and Titans for starters and I want yaíll to be apart of the excitement. Get back to me so that we can make you apart of the RED, WHITE and BLUE NATION!!! My contact information is below.

Thanks Michael and Best Regards,

Blake A. Steadman
Ticket Sales
NFL Houston Texans
Reliant Stadium
Two Reliant Park
Houston, TX 77054

O: (832) 667-2104
F: (832) 667-2095
bsteadman@houstontexans.com

Click HERE to learn about the Directors Club!

Now. I don't care about getting extras but this response appears to be as in the form of a 'form letter' which I consider to be a 'standard' response from the Houston Texans.

Regardless, it IS a response. My first in over six months. I'll take it at this juncture. I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what this is going to cost me but I could care less. I just want to watch my beloved Houston Texans no matter how bad they may be.

GO TEXANS!!!!
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote