View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Let me make this clear...

Megan responded to me not once but TWICE! Nothing came out of it but I do sincerely believe that she tried the best she could in order to meet my needs.

Texans_chick AKA Stephanie also went the extra mile and tried to provide me with information. The problem with it was that it was an obvious 'form letter' response from the Texans.

Both of you girls..... I sincerely believe that you both tried the best you could. I'm definitely extremely grateful that you guys responded to me.

Thanks!!!
--Mike
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote