View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday PM practice complaints...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
wow, thats really hard man, i feel for you not that i know but my grandmother was deaf and she had a hard time, i hope the tickets get worked out!
Much obliged! I'm NOT looking for sympathy. I'm just hoping that someone from the Texans sees this and at least just make amends. See, having signs posted does not just benefit me but EVERYONE! Again, I don't want sympathy. I just want them to do the right thing.

I do know that I won't be attending anymore practices.

That being said... I'll tell you who looked good! Jerome Mathis! He was spectacular! Ahman Green looked absolutely wonderful as well! I wish they had worn full pads but it's okay. I loved seeing them in person despite how short it was and my difficulties.

One thing... don't feel for me. I just want them to fix the problem. No special treatment required. I'm Deaf and PROUD to be Deaf. I just want to be a Houston Texans fan most of all.

GO TEXANS!!!
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote