View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Birthday SheTexan!

Thanks everyone!! Only wish right now is for ERIN to quit raining on Pasadena!!! Right now, I have water in my garage and up to the foundation of my house, about 1/2 ft from getting in my house! THANK goodness, the rain has slacked off a little and seems to be receding a little bit

PCs been down all day, no signal until about 5min ago. You are the best friends an old lady could ever have, and I thank the TEXANS from the bottom of my heart for coming to Houston. Without them, I would not have met some of the most terrific people on the face of the earth!!

MARCIE!!!!!!!!! Be glad you are in IOWA!! I do know how to get even! BEWARE!!

LOVE YA ALL!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote