View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007   #94
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Well, Vince apologizes, sort of.....

"Young finally talked with reporters Monday about why coach Jeff Fisher benched him for the Titans' preseason opener, a 14-6 loss to Washington, after declining to speak immediately after Saturday night's game.

Broke the rules," Young said. "Can't play. Got to go by the rules."

Before the next question could be asked, Young said, "Next question, man. Next question."

Asked if he knew he had broken a team rule, Young added, "Next question."

Young said it felt like being punished by his mother for not doing his homework.

"It's in the past right now, and I'm moving on right now," he said."

Vince's act reminds me of this guy: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... .... I'm NOT sorry.... hahahahaha.

Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote