View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007   #83
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I thought the Texans played the Titans on two Sundays this year - did I misread the schedule?
ouch. Yeah, that's two of the home games for The Greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Bill
*note to self: start filling out will, leave the cat some food, enjoy one last porterhouse. Crap! Too much to do!! *
Don't worry about the cat, as it'll have to be sacrificed, too. You probably muttered something blasphemous around it, so it is best that both of you be dealt with accordingly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to spend my life savings on buying as many copies of this year's Madden that I can afford. Then I'll go pimp myself out for some more money for more copies.