View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I really don't see it having quite that much influence on the future recruits for a couple reasons. For starters the players for OU at least got a chance to shine in the biggest stage in college football even if they were beaten soundly by USC. UT hasn't given its players the chance to play for a National Title or for that matter a Big 12 Title for the past 5 years or so. I agree that UT still gets great talent, but the days of UT getting the best talent in Texas are over I believe. OU/UT's recruiting battle in Texas is much like Miami/FSU/UF's recruiting battle in Florida every year. My only wish is that Baylor might be able to sneak one or two pretty good recruits away from the likes of UT/A&M/Tech. Hey a guy can dream can't he.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote