View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #66
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

I doubt his dalliance is treated as anything more by his teammates than an opportunity to razz him about getting caught. These are young guys who joke around and break rules sometimes. This was a minor thing and I doubt he'll be doing it again. I'm absolutely positive Texans have broken curfew rules during training camp too.

I think there is a lot more excitement and discussion of the seriousness of his action and the interpolation of what it all means here on the board than the Titans' locker room.