View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #60
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
As for my avatar, I like it because it shows everyone who my favorite band is. My long time friends from high school and the Navy see it, and they go "Of course, that's who you are." There have been times where I've thought about changing the avatar to the 20th or the 30th anniversary versions of it, (it shows them in the Wikipedia link) but I still like the original, and I don't think I'll ever change it.
Were you at the Pink Floyd concert at Jeppensen/Robertson Stadium back in 1977?
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote