View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007   #49
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Benched for Violation of Team Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
It does not matter if it is a huge rule or a small rule, it is a rule and along with missing the teams charter last year he is setting up presidence of him acting like he is better than the rules.

Does he ever articulate anything very well?
I was unaware of the game of football coming down to a battle of words on the field. An unscripted interview after a game that is just a group of random questions hardly puts a person in a position to speak thier best.

I agree a rule is a rule, Vince seem to agree with that since it is almost a direct quote from the first line on the interview. You making an argument from nothing really here. Though I do agree that when this is added to the Nickey incident and the thing from last year it could be a spark of a head swelling and like a good coach Fisher put his boot in it. No other player was suspended for the incident but several were guilty. He learned a lesson in leadership here. Sometime you have to take the punishment for all the wrongs of a group because you are a leader. The only thing I see here is a 24 year old coming into his own and needing to be better about what he says to the media.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote